Aim of Curriculum:
Through the diversified learning activities of this subject, students are expected to be able to
1. Acquire basic scientific knowledge and skills and generate curiosity and interest in science;
2. Know how to conduct some basic scientific experiments;
3. Observe, discuss and analyze everyday phenomena accurately and objectively;
4. Think independently and scientifically and make rational decisions to solve problems;
5. Develop a good learning attitude and a spirit of inquiry;
6. Prepare for future studies or employment in STEM-related fields.
Learning Target of 2023 – 2024:
1. Fully implement English as the media of instruction in teaching and use of English textbooks, revise the curriculum appropriately according to the abilities of students.
2. Foster a positive learning attitude, promote e-learning and reading.
3. Teach according to aptitude and take care of learning differences among the students.
Secondary 1: Mr. Kwok Pak Yu, Mr. Sin Tai Wai (Panel Head)
Secondary 2: Mr. Kwok Pak, Yu, Mr. Chan Kee Ko